AJAX precodintions are handled with interface IAjaxCallListener. Check if your AjaxLink overrides method updateAjaxAttributes and if it adds one or more IAjaxCallListener
Hi,

I am using jquery ui menu widget and AjaxLink for the menu items. The click
event fails because of a precondition error:
Ajax request stopped because of precondition check, url:
./publisher?1-1.IBehaviorListener.0-publisher-outerSplitter-left-publisher

I saw similar issues in the archive but the solutions seems not match my issue.

Any idea how I can nail down the problem?

This is with wicket 6.4.0 and jQuery 1.8.23.

Thanks,
Oliver

--
Andrea Del Bene

Abaco Informatica S.r.l.
Via Montegrappa, 3
61121 Pesaro (IT)

Tel. +39 0721 35425  Fax. +39 0721 32967
P.IVA 00933130411

Associato AssoProvider
CISCO Systems Partner PREMIER Certified
ABANET is associated to RIPE (AS 12468)
Http://www.abanet.it

Questa é una email privata ad uso confidenziale; é proibito ogni uso non
autorizzato.
This message is confidential; any unauthorised use is forbidden.