Hi,

There is a default precondition that checks that the HTML element (the link
in this case) on which the event ('click') listens is still in the current
DOM document.
But I don't see how it will return false - if it wasn't in the document
then you wont be able to click on it.

If you are able to create a quickstart please attach it to Jira so we can
debug it.

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:55 PM, Oliver Krohne <oliver.kro...@googlemail.com