{
   String id;
}

class B
{
   A manyBToOneA;
   String description;
}

I want to provide a single form such as:

Default description: ________
[Submit]

I plan to use two subclasses of FormComponent, so that one uses IModel<A>, the
other usaes IModel<B> and they are reusable in other forms.

What would be the HTML markup for the main form? Should I use two
<wicket:panel> also if FormComponent is not a Panel? Should I use two <div
wicket:id="...">? What if I prefer to avoid <div>-ing the different fields of
the form?