In data sabato 2 febbraio 2013 22:28:11, Lucio Crusca ha scritto:

> Does that mean I'll have A.html like
>
> <form>
>   <input type="text" ... />
>   <textarea>...</textarea>
> </form>
>
> and then add my FormComponentA and FormComponentB instances directly to
> that Form? And that I won't have any FormComponentA.html /
> FormComponentB.html?

Probably not, I suspect I haven't understood. I tried doing like stated above,
but the FormComponent constructor wants an id, so now I assume that each
FormComponent subclass instance has to provide a different id. That makes me
wonder again how should I write the html files.

I'm not able to explain why, but the following solutions seems wrong to me:

<form>
    <input type="text" ... />
    <textarea>...</textarea>
<form>