Hi wickers !

I was wondering If there's any method to have request-scoped variables ( as
HttpServletRequest.get/setAttributes )
Specially with AjaxRequestTarget, in AJAX calls.

I'm  using my own events within ajax calls. I know that an ajax call fires  an
event into every component of a application; and I'd like to use this  event
and avoid sending a second custom event.
Because of that, I want to attach some data to the request - to the
AjaxRequestTarget maybe.

For  I've read in the forum, the way to do it could be a transient variable
into the page which is nullyfied on the onDetach method.
But I find it not very elegant....

Any ideas ?

Thanks

> > > Oscar Besga Arcauz  < < <

PS.  I'm supposing that a ajax event called over one page of one user
(session) is not propaged over other pages and other users (sessions)