Hi,

I'm a happy user of https://github.com/42Lines/wicket-source with a small
improvement from https://github.com/cleiter/wicketsource-contextmenu (provides
an item in the context menu instead of an entry in the Dev Tools -> Markup
-> Style -> ...)

Maybe this can be extended to look for the html comments generated by
setOutputMarkupContainerClassName() and open the respective .html for me.

@Jenny, @Christoph: are you interested to extend Wicket-Source ?