i apply the same practice as igor. it works great for both sides, dev
and des. once des already has the html model, dev creates the first
integration to the object-tree, providing feedback to des, so dom-tree
follows the same coherence (in case needed to correct some parts), and
following are just test-error-correct cycles done by des at local
environments running the app.
.