On 20 February 2013 17:54, Stephen Walsh <step...@connectwithawalsh.com>wrote:

> I definitely like the look and feel of IDEA better, but time will tell if
> it's "more productive".  It will certainly take the full 30 day trial
> period to evaluate whether it's worth the cost.

 Don't forget that they also do a free Community Edition that has a good
chance<http://www.jetbrains.com/idea/features/editions_comparison_matrix.html?IU>of
being all you need for a longer evaluation[*].  (I've got a old
personal
licence but when I changed employers, the corporate standard's Eclipse & I
can't use non-corporate commercially licensed apps there - I can however
legitimately use open-source-licensed apps, so was able to switch to using
the CE with no major issues.)

/Gwyn