Hi all,

I have problems to find the correct path of my component to place it in the
properties file.
In particular validation retrieves the name of the component through the
properties file to display it in the browser if validation fails.
I did "component.getPath()" and "component.getRelativePath()" in the code
and put the result of both in properties file like:

myPopupForm.myAttr=test1
templateContent.myPopupForm.myAttr=test2

But this didnt work.
Is there a way how to find out the string which is the key for an entry in
the properties file?

Regards,

yka