Hi,

I have a simple filter form for a table, currently with one textfield, to
which this behavior is added:

new AjaxEventBehavior("keyup") {
        protected void onEvent(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
          // get search string from request, get new data and add table to
target
        }
        protected void updateAjaxAttributes(AjaxRequestAttributes
attributes) {
          // set throttling

Now I want to add few checkboxes to the form, which should be submited
along. If the behavior is attached to the textfield, it's value is posted,
but not of the checkboxes. If it's attached to the form, there's a ajax
request but without any parameter at all.

I could do it in pure jQuery, but is there a wicket way to do it?

Thanks,

Marek