Hi Andreas,

When I debugged your code yesterday, I changed the injection in JpaService to Provider<EntityManager>, and the error was gone. See http://pastebin.com/6NwjcVt4

Please ensure that your Jetty instance is actually using the updated code;

Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Bas Gooren

Op 28-6-2013 10:04, schreef Andreas Lundblad:
On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 11:27 PM, Bas Gooren <b...@iswd.nl> wrote:
PS See https://code.google.com/p/google-guice/wiki/InjectingProviders
(header "Providers for Mixing Scopes").

Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Bas Gooren

A (possibly stupid) follow-up question.

To try out the idea that you proposed with a Provider, I changed

     @Inject
     IService service;
     service.xyz()

     @Inject
     Provider<IService> service;
     service.get().xyz()

But I still get the same "EntityManager is closed" error. (I also
tried changing from EntityManager to Provider<EntityManager> in the
JpaService. Same error.)

Is this the correct way of using Guice Providers in Wicket? If no,
where can I find examples/documentation on how to use Providers in
Wicket? If yes, the "EntityManager is closed" error seems to be due to
something else.

best regards,
Andreas Lundblad