Hi,

for string resources you could use shade "transformers" to join the property files:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6831954/how-to-package-an-apache-cxf-application-into-a-monolithic-jar-with-the-maven-s

Sven

On 07/08/2013 02:16 PM, William Speirs wrote:
On Jul 8, 2013 2:30 AM, "Martin Grigorov" <mgrigo...@apache.org> wrote:
I don't see another solution.
Call them manually in the beginning of your MyApp#init() method.
Calling them is one thing, but that's actually not enough. It appears I
also have to add the string resources. (That is where I was really getting
tripped up.)

I guess my real question is, what else am I missing?

Would this be considered a bug? Couldn't we have Wicket look for a single
combined Wicket.properties file, and load everthing accordingly?

I cannot be the only one trying to create a shaded JAR... how have others
solved this?

Bill-