> Take a look at how one drop-down updates the other via Ajax in the Wicket
> Examples at:
> http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/ajax/choice

Thanks for the suggestion, that code looks good. However I don't
understand a number of things:

1. where wicket is made aware of the fact that the target is actually the
"models" dropdown and not something else in the form?

2. the constructor 'new AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onchange")'
does not seem to exist in Wicket 6. Can I just use the no args
constructor?

3. Can I use the AjaxRequestTarget to update a text field also, even if in
the example it updates a dropdownchoice?