Hello,

My homepage URL is "http://<server ip>/awol", and it is linked to
MainPage.html and MainPage.java.  I also have a HomePage.html/HomePage.java
that is essentially a login page and contains a LoginForm.

        public Class<? extends Page> getHomePage() {
                return MainPage.class;
        }

        @Override
        protected Class<? extends WebPage> getSignInPageClass() {
                return HomePage.class;
        }

 I use continueToOriginalDestination() once LoginForm submitted
username/password and was authenticated:

        protected void onSubmit() {
                Login login = getModelObject();

                AuthenticatedWebSession session = AuthenticatedWebSession.get();
                if (session.authenticate(login.getUsername(),
login.getPassword())) {
                        logger.debug("authentication successful");
                        this.continueToOriginalDestination();
                }
                else {
                        error("Invalid credentials");

I am expecting that continueToOriginalDestination would take me to the
MainPage after user successfully logged in, but intermittently,
continueToOriginalDestination() just stays on the HomePage (with the
LoginForm) even after the user name/password is authenticated.

What could be the issue?  Please help!!

Thanks!!