Yes, because WicketTester doesn't use web.xml/atmosphere.xml.
The bootstrap of Atmosphere should be done manually. But I'm not sure that
even this will be enough. WicketTester doesn't do real http calls, so
Atmosphere won't be able to process them.

You can see WebSocketTester in Native WebSocket module. It works like
WicketTester.

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 1:02 PM, francois meillet <francois.meil...@gmail.com