How is it possible to unit test Wicket application that uses Atmosphere?

When I run the application everything is ok, when testing, see excerpt of the stacktrace -

org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: There is no Atmosphere BroadcasterFactory configured. Did you include the atmosphere.xml configuration file and configured AtmosphereServlet? at org.apache.wicket.atmosphere.EventBus.lookupDefaultBroadcaster(EventBus.java:131)
    at org.apache.wicket.atmosphere.EventBus.<init>(EventBus.java:123)
at name.berries.projects.doprava42.DopravaApplication.init(DopravaApplication.java:144)

I'm creating the EventBus in the init() method as is done in the examples:
        eventBus = new EventBus(this);
eventBus.getParameters().setTransport(AtmosphereTransport.STREAMING);
eventBus.getParameters().setLogLevel(AtmosphereLogLevel.DEBUG);

How can I use WicketTester along with properly setted up Atmosphere application (using AtmosphereServlet)?

Thank you.
Vit