So, back button does not restore locale value in session?

Ok, I will be more specific:

*action 1.* I click link switchLanguageToEN; (VERSION 1) (both labels (with
static and dynamic models) updates to english);
*action 2.* I click link switchLanguageToDE; (VERSION 2)(... updates to
german);
*action 3.* I click back in browser; (VERSION 1) (label with static model
updates to english, dynamic - stays german).

debug result:
Static model: getSession().getLocale() == en EN (locale restored from
version 1)
Dynamic model: getSession().getLocale() == de DE (locale taken from version
2)

My last question related to this topic (sorry for that spam):

1. Is there a way to restore locale for dynamic models when navigating
between page versions?