Those are screenshots taken from quickstart project I have provided:

1. (0 page version) We enter the page. Default locale is EN.
Everything are localized in english because locale is correct for all
components
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4662342/1-enterTheSite.jpg>

2. (1 page version) Click to DE to sitch to german language.
Everything are localized in german because locale is correct for all
components
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4662342/2-changeTOGerman.jpg>

3. (0 page version) Click browser back button once.
Only "No Model" label got localized to english. Other stuff stays with
german locale
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4662342/3-browserBackCLickeOnce.jpg>

What I expect on step 3:
Expected: *all components got localized to en_EN locale;*
Actual: "No Model" got localized to en_EN, but "With model" and
"{wicket:message}" stays in german.