Hi, I'm converting one of our apps from 1.4.7 to 6.12.  the old code extended
WebResource.  I changed it to extend ByteArrayResource.  I changed
setheaders to setResponseHeaders.  But the code inside, I am not sure how to
change to Wicket 6 as the parameters are very different.

        @Override
        protected void setResponseHeaders(AbstractResource.ResourceResponse
data,
IResource.Attributes attributes) {
                super.setResponseHeaders(data, attributes);
                response.setAttachmentHeader(defaultFileName);
                response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "No-Cache");
                response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "No-Store");
        }

How can I adapt the last three lines to Wicket 6?