For the last two lines :
data.getHeaders().addHeader(key, value);
 or
((WebResponse) attributes.getResponse()).addHeader(key, value);

for response.setAttachmentHeader(defaultFileName);
(from WebResponse.java)
setHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment" + ((!Strings.isEmpty(filename)) ?
("; filename=\"" + filename + "\"") : ""));

François Meillet
Formation Wicket - Développement Wicket