Dear all,

I have subclassed ModalWindow to create a modal window that appears when a
page starts loading and disappears when page load is complete.

The window is added to the main panel of the page -- and has a corresponding
element in the markup.

This is my renderHead method:

    public void renderHead(IHeaderResponse response) {

response.render(OnDomReadyHeaderItem.forScript(getWindowOpenJavaScript()));
        response.render(OnLoadHeaderItem.forScript(getCloseJavacript()));
    }

The purpose of the modal dialog box is to prevent the user from entering
data before the page has loaded completely. If the user does enter data
prematurely, his data may be ignored, and we want to avoid this.

Any tips to get the modal dialog box up at an earlier stage that please can
be provided will be greatly appreciated.