Thanks.

I am not sure whether you meant after the div element or after the div start
tag. So I tried both.

After the element:

And after the start tag:

Both gave me this exception (which I did not before I started implementing
your advice):

Caused by:org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException
Message: No Page found for component [OpenOnLoadModalWindow [Component id =
loadModalWindow]]

This is how the code looks like:

        Label scriptLabel = new Label("js", loadModalWindow.renderScript());
        add(loadModalWindow);
        add(scriptLabel);

The amended code of OpenOnLoadModalWindow:

    public void renderHead(IHeaderResponse response) {
        response.render(OnLoadHeaderItem.forScript(getCloseJavacript()));
    }

    public final String renderScript() {
        return getWindowOpenJavaScript();
    }

Martin Grigorov-4 wrote
> [...]
> this will render the JS when the whole page DOM is constructed
> you can add

>  right after the modal's div
> and use a Label("js", getWindowOpenJavaScript())
> [...]

Best regards,
J.K. Baltzersen