Hi,

I just remember at some point there were some incompatible changes on
DataTable: remember having to adjust the markup of an extension to get it
working again...

But as Martin states, your mail is not very helpful as you don't clearly
state what the problem is: class does not compile?, you get an exception at
runtime? If so, stackrace? Help other help you, and value their time.