Hi,

Can you reproduce the problem in a quckstart ?
If YES then please attach it to JIRA and we will take a look.
You should go inside submitMultipartForm() with the debugger. When the form
is multipart Wicket needs to use an iframe to make the submit.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov