We have IExportableColumn<T, S>
where T is the type of each row in the table.
where S is the type of the sort property of the table.

and the method
public <T> void exportData(IDataProvider<T> dataProvider,
List<IExportableColumn<T, ?>> columns, OutputStream outputStream)

try
List<IExportableColumn<AffiliateModel, ?>> columns = new
ArrayList<IExportableColumn<AffiliateModel, ?>>();

François Meillet
Formation Wicket - Développement Wicket