Francois Meillet wrote
> try
> List<IExportableColumn<AffiliateModel, ?>> columns = new
> ArrayList<IExportableColumn<AffiliateModel, ?>>();

Hi François,

Thanks for reply. I am using wicket 6.16. As per this  Link
<http://ci.apache.org/projects/wicket/apidocs/6.x/org/apache/wicket/extensions/markup/html/repeater/data/table/export/IExportableColumn.html>

we have,

Interface IExportableColumn<T,S,D>

Type Parameters:
T - The type of each row in the table.
S - The type of the sort property of the table.
D - The type of the data displayed by this column.

When I try :
List<IExportableColumn&lt;AffiliateModel, ?>> columns = new
ArrayList<IExportableColumn&lt;AffiliateModel, ?>>();

I  get compile time error "Incorrect number of arguments for type
IExportableColumn<T,S,D>; it cannot be parameterized with arguments
<AffiliateModel, ?>".

Nonetheless, this works :
List<IExportableColumn&lt;AffiliateModel, ?, ?>> columns = new
ArrayList<IExportableColumn&lt;AffiliateModel, ?, ?>>();

I am getting a null pointer exception inside exportData (...) now which I am
looking at. Will add reply if I need assistance.

PS: It will be great if you can share some
examples/tutorials/articals/anything on CSVDataExporter ( I am not very much
comfortable with CSVDataExporter as of now).

Thanks,
Suvojit