Hi Dirk and Martin,

Dirk Forchel wrote

> Martin Grigorov-4 wrote
>> Another way is to add these attributes directly in the markup. No need to
>> add Behavior to the components for something that is always true.
> Yes, but I prefer the "dynamic" way. A Component/Page provides some kind
> of "microdata" and implements an interface. The AttributeAppender takes
> the information and writes the appropriate attribute at the tag.

I agree. Some markups are customizable by designers, I'd rather let them
worry about presentation structure rather than semantic data, which are
closer to the model.

Martin Grigorov-4 wrote
>> seen this before)? Or is this marker value for internal use only? At
>> least
>> the generated HTML code looks like intended.
>> I would like to know whether there is a kind of general solution to deal
>> with "microdata", say a bunch of Behavior-classes to add this kind of
>> data.
>>

> AttributeModifier is a Behavior itself.
> There is no special code in Wicket for microdata. This specification is
> not
> broadly used.

I thought someone has had the same requirements within his project and came
with a general solution for this specification. Okay, fair enough.

Martin, "This [microdata] specification is not broadly used." some of us
disagree with that ("some" refers to Google, Bing, and Yahoo, for a start)
;-) : https://blog.kissmetrics.com/get-started-using-schema/

Dirk, yes I have exactly the same requirements as yours for  Bippo
<http://www.bippo.co.id/>  . Do you share your solution somewhere?

I'm planning to put my work as part of  soluvas-web project on GitHub
<https://github.com/soluvas/soluvas-web>   since it's most comfortable
within our build environment, but if anybody wants it in wicketstuff I can
also contribute.

Thanks.