application#sessionUnbound(String sessionId) is called by Wicket

You should use a map<sessionid, yourSession>

in your application class

    @Override
    public void sessionUnbound(String sessionId) {

        Yoursession  yoursession = yourmap.get(sessionId);
        //
        process( yoursession )
        //
        super.sessionUnbound(sessionId);