Guten Tag Sven Meier,
am Montag, 2. Februar 2015 um 17:38 schrieben Sie:

> a Form clears all FormComponents' input automatically on a successful
> submit.

> Why do you think that this is not the case?

Because that's what I see. ;-) Using the following code:

>        @Override
>        protected void onSubmit()
>        {
>                do something...
>
>                // TODO Instanzdaten leeren?
>                this.success(this.getString("success"));
>        }

I do see the success message AND the values of the input which have
been sent.

So, you tell me that I'm doing something wrong? I only have a form and
use it as a compound one as the default model. Any ideas on where I
should look at to find the problem?

Thank!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning