Guten Tag Sven Meier,
am Montag, 2. Februar 2015 um 21:03 schrieben Sie:

> You can navigate to a new page instance
> (#setResponsePage(this.getClass()) if you want to start over with empty
> input *and* an empty model.

Tried that and indeed the form values are empty in that case, but my
"success" message is not rendered anymore.

Guten Tag Martin Grigorov,
am Montag, 2. Februar 2015 um 21:59 schrieben Sie:

> Or set a fresh instance as a model object of the Form.

That rendered my "success" message without any old model values. Is
that a workaround or something one can do without risking problems? It
feels a bit strange to always create a new form instance which is only
used as the model, while the first created instance added by the page
is kept around for the page.

Would it be a better solution to just empty the only one created
instance of the form by the page, which I already have anyways and is
used as default model?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--