I suppose what I am asking is, does anyone know of a wiki markup engine
that plays well with wicket. I need to create wiki pages from within a
wicket application. I'm not looking for a WYSIWG editor. Basically I'd like
to create a (wicket) page that once you land there, enables the user to
create wiki pages. So really I'm looking for a some form of wiki
engine/markup thats going to be able to handle links jumping from user
generate content page to other user generated content. At the moment wicket
would not be able to handle the URLs I don't think. I'd like to wrap these
user generated pages within a wicket page (that has other wicket
components/panels such as header and main menu, search etc).