Dear All,
I have a wicket page in which I have master-detail table on click of master
table row the child table displays the information. I have a lot of delay to
display the child information, when I check the log I found that the reason for
this is page serialization, if I remove the page serialization then the display
was very fast.
Could you please let me know what will cause delay during serialization of the
page?
[Page.java : 871] - ending request for page [Page class = XXXXXXXXXXXXXX, id =
2, render count = 1], request
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.servlet.ServletWebRequest@d91ac0<mailto:org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.servlet.ServletWebRequest@d91ac0>
[Wicket-PageSavingThread] DEBUG AsynchronousDataStore$PageSavingRunnable
[AsynchronousDataStore.java : 354] - Saving asynchronously: Entry
[sessionId=29CC3779D18B34D21704ED659326E51F, pageId=2]...
[Wicket-PageSavingThread] DEBUG DiskDataStore [DiskDataStore.java : 186] -
Storing data for page with id '2' in session with id
'29CC3779D18B34D21704ED659326E51F'
["http-bio-8080"-exec-1] DEBUG PageAccessSynchronizer
[PageAccessSynchronizer.java : 195] - '"http-bio-8080"-exec-1' released lock to
page with id '2'
["http-bio-8080"-exec-1] DEBUG PageAccessSynchronizer
[PageAccessSynchronizer.java : 346] - '"http-bio-8080"-exec-1' notifying
blocked threads

Thanks & Regards

Jagan

There is no sensitive information in your email.

Martin Grigorov
Freelancer. Available for hire!
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 11:57 AM, Jagan Josyula
<jagan.josy...@infotech-enterprises.com<mailto:jagan.josy...@infotech-enterprises.com>>
 wrote:
Dear Martin,

I have a wicket page in which I have master-detail table on click of master
table row the child table displays the information. I have a lot of delay to
display the child information, when I check the log I found that the reason for
this is page serialization, if I remove the page serialization then the display
was very fast.
Could you please let me know what will cause delay in order to serialize the
[...]

DISCLAIMER:

This email may contain confidential information and is intended only for the
use of the specific individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized
use, dissemination or copying of this email or the information contained in it
or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender at Cyient and delete the original
message.