We are using LoadableDetachableModels heavily.  The page we have created has
a lot of repeating nested sections.  The repeating panels have a model chain
that leads back to the topmost LDM.  The topmost LDM implements a load that
retrieves the model object from a document cache.  As far as I can tell all
of the models are implemented properly (LDMs don't have member variables
referencing model objects, etc).  Everything works great until you load the
page half a dozen times.  After that we start to see exceptions and in some
cases, even worse, we don't see exceptions but see data lose.  Can anyone
suggest a way to debug this situation?  We have tried various things:
attaching a detach listener and looking for unattached models, the wicket
debug panel, etc.