Thanks, Martin.

By writing dependency on wicket in-method grid I meant editable grid
inherently referring inmethod grid.

I did check the Ajax url earlier and following are the values in rendered
html page for the panel.

Wicket.Ajax.ajax({"u":"./appcontext?5-2.IBehaviorListener.0-admincontroltabs-panel-pcapanel-pcacodegridForm-pcaDataTable-form-dataTable-body-rows-16-cells-6-cell-edit","c":"edit104","e":"click"});;

Wicket.Ajax.ajax({"u":"./appcontext?5-2.IBehaviorListener.0-admincontroltabs-panel-exccodepanel-excdoccodegridForm-excDataTable-form-dataTable-body-rows-10-cells-4-cell-edit","c":"edit113","e":"click"});;

Thanks,
-Mihir.