Hi all,

> private IRequestHandler internalMap(Exception e)
[...]
>    switch (application.getExceptionSettings().getAjaxErrorHandlingStrategy())
>    {
>        case INVOKE_FAILURE_HANDLER :
>            return new ErrorCodeRequestHandler(500);
>    }

Is there any reason why the request handler doesn't get any message
retrieved from the available exception? The exception message may span
multiple lines and such of course, but such things could be filtered.
Currently only getting 500 without any hint to what's actually wrong
looks a bit wasteful.

Especially if I see lines like the following in ServletWebRequest:

> throw new AbortWithHttpErrorCodeException(HttpServletResponse.SC_BAD_REQUEST,
>     "Current ajax request is missing the base url header or parameter");

So you already have places where you end with custom messages.

Is this something worth filing as an enhancement in JIRA?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail: thorsten.schoen...@am-soft.de