Guten Tag Martin Grigorov,
am Dienstag, 3. Mai 2016 um 15:35 schrieben Sie:

> Configuring your own IExceptionMapper[...]

I already use a custom exception mapper extending
DefaultExceptionMapper because I wanted to follow an approach
comparable to the one discussed before:

http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Pass-exception-to-internal-error-page-td4664951.html

But DefaultExceptionMapper.internalMap is private and there's no other
callback to easily change the specific behavior I need.

> She doesn't know what is "null" and she doesn't want to know!

And that's perfectly OK, but in my opinion that shouldn't be a
decision made depending on Ajax vs. non-Ajax, and is in general highly
depending on the audience as well, which I know better than "Wicket".

So in the end, the only question is: Is it worth to make this specific
behavior of DefaultExceptionMapper a bit more flexible for users like
me or not? Given the two possible relative easy approaches, I think it
is worth it and hope that others will see it the same way.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail: thorsten.schoen...@am-soft.de