Thank you VERY much Jenny!

On 22/08/2016 03:30, Jenny Brown wrote:
About 5 years ago, I created wicket-source, a set of extensions that let
you inspect a wicket component in your browser, and click a button to go to
that line of your source code in Eclipse.

As time went on, the browser extensions drifted out of compatibility, to
the sadness of those who used them.  Eventually even the workarounds
stopped working.

So this weekend, I update the Chrome wicket-source extension for Chrome 48
(updated in chrome web store) and updated the Eclipse plugin (jar is on
github) for Eclipse Neon.   (Yeah!!!)

Screenshots, details, and download links are on the wiki:

     https://github.com/jennybrown8/wicket-source/wiki

The server-side wicket application module still works as before, and is
available for Wicket 7.

The Firefox plugin was deprecated, and requires a full rewrite from
scratch, so it's not usable for now.  I'll try to come back to this when
Firefox Web Extensions and Firebug 3 stabilize and provide the APIs I need
for it to work.

I forked the project when I separated from the employer where it was
created, so there is a new package name for the extensions that have been
updated.  At this time, the maven coordinates for the web application
server-side plugin remain with the old name.  The wiki documents all of
this.

I looked at Eclipse Marketplace and the self-hosting was confusing; if
someone familiar with that wants to pair with me to try to get it properly
submitted, I can try.  I don't have my own hosting service for the binaries.

Jenny Brown