Hi,

I am a fan of Wicket & had been working on for last 6 to 7 yrs using the
same. Recently had evaluated few frameworks Angular, ReactJS etc in view of
developing new applications, I did not feel them appealing may be due to my
very bad java script knowledge.. if at all i learn and start working on it,
I felt I am not going to be productive on it. Currently I feel Wicket due to
its Component based is very much productive and helps to give the
consistency across application in terms of look n feel etc.

Just thought of hearing comments from others as well ..  Are those using
Wicket, using other frameworks as well.  Are there any combinations which
works well with Wicket or otherwise.

- fzb