Hi,

we had a problem where a bookmarkable link didn't become a https link.

I found this:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/How+to+switch+to+SSL+mode

Which, with a warning,  states:

 "It is extemtely important that when setting the rootRequestMapper it is
done AFTER you have added any bookmarkable links otherwise they will not be
switched over to Secure mode."

I found that we in our Application.init() did the opposite, i.e. set the
rootRequestMapper before the page mounting. Problem solved, I thought.

Instead the problem was that the page wasn't mounted at all, and the only
thing that worked was to mount the page and keep the order we had, which,
according to the link and the warning above is bound to fail.

Please, can anyone tell me what I'm missing here?

Wicket version: 6.22.

Cheers
Lars