Hi Ernest,

Thanks for the feedback.

Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro-4 wrote
>> Open Flash Chart - Chart (Pending Migration to JS based)
> Done that a lot on my own projects and it is pretty easy with wicket

Do you mean you had used lot of OFC or JS based charts. Can give few choices
u had used for JS.

Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro-4 wrote
>> *1. Do not have URL for any document .. say Purchase Doc..  because it is
>> nested inside component hierarchy.
> Yous mount a page that shows that "entity" and use the same panel if it
> makes sense.

Is it better to design all entities as pages ? I was worried about
reconstructing the header for each click if we were to keep redirecting
pages. Reconstructing the header requires to iterate the roles, fetching
menus, etc..  Are there ways to cache the generated components say header in
this case and render only entity related contents.

Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro-4 wrote

>> cntr.addOrReplace(newComponent);
>> target.add(cntr);
>>
>> 90% of user interactions are via this method. Hence we are not able to
>> generate URLs for these internal UIs. If user needs to traverse to any of
>> these, then they navigate to the page.. click menu.. click tab to
>> navigate.
>>
> This is not enforced by wicket at all

Sorry i did not get this. Can you elaborate a little bit.. Is using replace
component heavy ? As per my understanding only the changed portion of the
page gets refreshed..  This is what is being done by JS fwk like react to
compare virtual DOM & actuam DOM. In this case we are doing it, whereas in
React it does it by itself.

Thank you.
Regards
Fzb