Hi,

> Do you mean you had used lot of OFC or JS based charts. Can give few
> choices
> u had used for JS.

I have used client based charts like Flot,
http://morrisjs.github.io/morris.js/, and a few others.

> Is it better to design all entities as pages ? I was worried about
> reconstructing the header for each click if we were to keep redirecting
> pages. Reconstructing the header requires to iterate the roles, fetching
> menus, etc..  Are there ways to cache the generated components say header
> in
> this case and render only entity related contents.

What I said is that wicket does not enforces any pattern it all depends of
your use case: either AJAX replacement or navigating to another page is
fine depending on what you want to offer to your users. You can always
offer a button "See details in a separate page" if you want to offer
something that is bookmarkable.

> Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro-4 wrote
> >>
> >> cntr.addOrReplace(newComponent);
> >> target.add(cntr);
> >>
> >> 90% of user interactions are via this method. Hence we are not able to
> >> generate URLs for these internal UIs. If user needs to traverse to any
> of
> >> these, then they navigate to the page.. click menu.. click tab to
> >> navigate.
> >>
> > This is not enforced by wicket at all
>
> Sorry i did not get this. Can you elaborate a little bit.. Is using replace
> component heavy ? As per my understanding only the changed portion of the
> page gets refreshed..  This is what is being done by JS fwk like react to
> compare virtual DOM & actuam DOM. In this case we are doing it, whereas in
> React it does it by itself.

Again you can design your navigation as you want. Ajax (not bookmarkable)
or navigation to a different page.