Hi,

we're developing a webbapplication to our legacy product and we're doing it
in wicket.

We have a few pages which are using a lot of ajax, and therefore each one
of them could be seen as kind of a SPA. (Does that make sense?)

Now we might have a case when a client (or we our selves) would like to
extend the wicket webbapplication with a page/spa written in javascript
(angular/react etc). From the users point of view, there should be no
difference. It should be the same session etc.

Can this be done with a dynamic resource? Or in some other way? Is it a bad
idea or just another way to do things?

Cheers
Lars