Yes, sorry for the spam. I kept forgetting to enclose the html in . My fault.

OK, so ideally I want to create an AjaxButton that when pressed would serve
my custom resource (extending ByteArrayResource) in a new tab and
simultaneously setEnabled(true) and setVisible(true) on a Label in my page.
Right now I'm using a ResourceLink and ResourceReference to display my
resource in a new tab. But I cannot add Ajax Events to ResourceLinks
onClick, and I want a Button not a Link.

Sorry, RTFM definitely applies here, but I don't know if I need to read
about wickets requestCycle to accomplish this or something else. I'm trying
to mess around with ITargetRespondListener for now, but I'm not sure if I'm
on the right track.