Hi,

It is not very clear how your code looks like.
Could you please provide more information the setup and how WICKET-6289
breaks it ?
A quickstart application would be the best way to show us! You can share it
via GitHub/BitBucket or even attach it to a ticket in JIRA!
Thank you!

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov