We have an AjaxButton, some fields are failing required check, but the
onError of the button is not being invoked.  This means we can't add the
container to the target, and therefore the ComponentFeedbackPanel is not
rendering with the message.

    radioWmc2Step1.add(new AjaxButton("btnResSend", form)
    {
                        @Override
                        protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form
form) {
                                log.debug("btnResSend");

logUserAction(ocpAuthorization.getEmailAddress(), "601", "CP10", "OCP",
"Send PIN");
                                onSendPin();
                          radioWmc2Step1.setVisible(false);
                          radioWmc2Step2.setVisible(true);

                          target.add(radioWmc2Step1);
                          target.add(radioWmc2Step2);
                        }

                        @Override
                        protected void onError(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form
form) {
                          //does not fire on required message
                          target.add(radioWmc2Step1);
                        };