I have a ListChoice with a ProperyModel and I have added a
AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior to cause the model object to be
updated 'live' (i.e. whenever the selection is changed rather than
waiting for form submit) via:

        myListChoice.add(new
AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onchange") {
                @Override
                protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target)
                {
                        logger.info("Item changed");
                }
        });

In all browsers the "Item changed" log entry occurs every time the
selection in the ListChoice is changed.

However in Firefox the model object is not updated to the latest
selection while in Chrome and Edge this works perfectly.

Am I doing anything wrong or is there something simple I can do to get
it working in FireFox?