Hi Chris,

can it be that you have 2 instances of jQuery in your page? - bootstrap.js
often comes with embedded jQuery and then you would overwrite the wicket one
with the bootstrap one, that will lead to problems where you dont get notfied
at all. I know this from foundation / sites, where you are best using a second
global variable beside the one from default jQuery.

In this part wicket is a bit of a troublemaker, you could try to replace the
wicket jQuery with an empty.js resource or even pull in the bootstrap one
instead (e.g.: bootstrap script file instead of wickets jquery only script), so
only 1 jQuery gets executed. Also the migrate you use is quite old, I would
suggest 1.4.1;

Best,

KB