Maxim,

I tried with:

    private final class MyFormattedField extends TextField<String> implements ITextFormatProvider {
        private MyFormattedField(String id, IModel<String> model) {
            super(id, model);
        }

        @Override
        public String getTextFormat() {

but this doesn't do anything.

user can type "12321321321" and value is not formatted