Thanks!

Combining it with custom Behavior should do the trick

W dniu 2017-10-24 o 16:52, Maxim Solodovnik pisze:
I believe by overriding textFormat you can customize the way number is
being displayed
And the way text is being converted to number inside wicket.

to format field data while user prints you need to use JS llibrary
for ex. this one http://flaviosilveira.com/Jquery-Price-Format/ looks
promising ....