Hey guys,

I have an AjaxButton() that is being added to a WebMarkupContainer.

Within the onSubmit() of the button, I check to see whether there is already
an active session ID or not. If there is, I want to discontinue processing,
and display the feedback panel with an error message.

This ALMOST works, but the feedback panel won't display until after I click
the button TWICE.

So the FIRST time I click the button, it discontinues processing, the SECOND
time I click the button the feedback panel is added to the page.

Here's the button code:

And here's the code where I'm adding the message to the feedback panel:

So the message is added to the feedback panel in activeSessionExist() and
then the feedback panel is added to the target in the onSubmit() of the
button.

I wan't the feedback panel to be added to the page on the first click. Any
ideas as to whats going on?

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html